Instructions for Poster Presentations
- Your poster should be in vertical format (portrait) and must not exceed the following measurements:
Width: max. 43 inches (or 110 cm).
Height: max. 43 inches (or 110 cm).
- Please note that you are responsible for printing your poster in advance and for putting it up at the conference site. It is not possible to print posters at the conference site.
- Please mount your poster on Tuesday morning, September 27.
- In order to find the spot where your poster should be mounted, appropriate signs will be put up on each poster wall indicating the author’s name, poster title, and poster number. Once the conference program is finalized and published, please consult it to find your poster number. If you have difficulties finding your assigned poster spot at the conference site, please seek out one of our staff members and we will be happy to assist you.
- Mounting material (e.g., drawing pins, adhesive tape) will be provided.
- Please don't remove your poster before the conference ends. The posters are an integral part of the scientific program and should be displayed the entire time.
- Please remove your poster directly following the closing session on Friday, September 30. Be mindful that posters remaining after the conference has ended will be discarded.