Full Paper Reviewing Guidelines
All submitted papers for the proceedings will be reviewed according to the following guidelines:
- Originality: The measure of the creativity or inventiveness of the author, including new concepts, techniques, and methods.
- Significance: The importance or worth of the reported work.
- Completeness: The oneness or wholeness of the work. In this usage, the reported work should be marked by a unity and continuity of parts and show interdependence between these parts.
- Acknowledgment: The adequate and accurate use of references to attribute the work of others.
- Organization: The careful planning and logical structure of the manuscript.
- Clarity: The correctness of English spelling and grammar, as well as the clear presentation of tables, graphs, and illustrations.
- Formatting: The adherence to the full paper template. Papers that do not meet the requirements of the template will not be accepted by the publishing house and cannot be published.